Friday 20 September 2013

Snowman



Awwwh! I just wanted to show you this little cutie. Yeah, I know it's early, but I needed a quick softie to knit and the first stash yarn I grabbed was white so, I had to knit him!

I knit him last week whilst watching Raw and his scarf & hat whilst watching Iron Man 3, so he didn't take long at all.

I used the Angus the Attic Monster pattern for the body and made the rest up myself. The hat and scarf is knit out of GnomeAcres Superfine SW Merino, Silk and Stellina DK Sparkle in the Mistletoe colourway from last years Christmas collection. I'm quite excited to see if there'll be more this year.

All knit on 3mm needles.

And now he's just being cute, sat on top of a clock, waiting, waiting for those Cola Lorries to appear!

No comments:

Post a Comment