Friday 24 September 2010

As time flies

It was my birthday on the 13th September, the big 2-0, I'm no longer a teenager!
My lovely Craig bought me a knitting book with gorgeous patterns for pets! I will definately be trying some of these out.

I'm back at uni now, so my knitting time has been cut short. Though I shall probably take it with me anyway. I also have had less knitting time in the last couple of weeks as I got addicted to Charlaine Harris's books (True Blood and the 'Grave' books) I read them one after another, they're just so good.

Also I finally got to see season6 of LOST! That chapter of my life is now complete I guess, but my dearest Craig hasn't seen them, so starting this weekend we'll be starting from the beginning, as I knit to the sounds of the Island.

I'm very excited, now the Deathly Hallows pt1 trailer is out, I really can't wait to see it!

I think that's all for now, so peace out and keep your needles clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment