I didn't take any knitting with me but I did buy some lovely stylecraft 4ply whilst I was down there, booyah!
On the Needles
- A pair of socks I'm designing myself, they're green & pink stripes, and so far they look wonderful. I'm experimenting with these as they're my first colour work sock, but also a different slip stitch pattern on the heel flap.
- The Purple Cardigan, only the back piece to knit now.
- Husband jumper, he changed his mind, I'm doing a different pattern now.
- Star blanket, this is onle way to use up my DK oddments
- Chell, I've become Portal obsessed and I'm knitting a doll of the protagonist.
So for now that's all, I think I'll write up the pattern for the sock once they're completed.