Wednesday 18 January 2012

Knitting Novels

We all know that knitting & reading is like cheese & crackers, as you can draw inspiration out of a character, or place, but I hadn't realised there were knitting novels!

I've been skimming over some ebay listings and I've seen the following titles;

Friday Night Knitting Club - Kate Jacobs (Owned)
Friday Night Knitting Club, Knit Two - Kate Jacobs (Owned)
Not Tonight Darling, I'm Knitting - Betsy Hosegood
Knitting - Anne Bartlett
The Knitting Goddess - Deborah Bergman
Died in the Wool - Mary Kruger
Knit Fast, Die Young - Mary Kruger
It's My Party and I'll Knit if I Want To - Sharon Aris (Owned)
At Knit's End - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
The Knitting Circle - Ann Hood
Knit One, Kill Two - Maggie Sefton
Skein of the Crime - Maggie Sefton



So, anyone know any others? I'm rather interested in reading these, I'm so amused by the mystery titles though.

No comments:

Post a Comment