Thursday 24 May 2012

Hexipuffs, and a little update.

I haven't been a frequent flyer, have I?

I do still knit everyday, but I'm working on the same old things which can be a little repetitive, but also generally not in the greatest of moods to blog.

I need to motivate myself more.

So this is what I've been working on mostly the past week, my bee keeper's quilt.

The 'frame' is sewn and I'm slowly filling it in, but this just means I need to knit more, even using the ends to knit some really interesting little 'puffs. I love my DK 'puffs.





I won a ball of Three Ewes Shepherd DK yarn in Student Knits podcast Statistic Sock Knit Along, and it's gorgeous! I love the colours in it. I think it may have to be a hat.



Lately I've been on a sock knitting kick, so I'm knitting some fun vanilla socks with a ball of Crazy Zauberball in Little Fox that Craig bought me.



Speaking of Craig, I've promised him a hat, you see, he had really long hair and had it cut shorter, I told him if he did that then I would knit him any hat he likes AND he can stash dive and have a hat in any colour I have, I'm such a good partner.
I have knit an Age of Brass and Steam, and I plan to knit another one in the future.
I completed a test knit for Miss Elle at the start of the month, no pictures because I don't know how secret she wants it to be.

That's all I can think of right now, but I shall be frequenting ze blog experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment