Tuesday 23 April 2013

Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2013- Day Two: A Mascot Project

I quite like that I'm a bee. I love bees. I love the internet meme's about bees, well I say "about" I think I mean more along the lines of "mention". Be it Batman saying "Bees. My God." in Amazons Attack or Nic Cage screaming "Not the bees!". I love it.




Now knitting? Well obviously there's the Bee Keeper's Quilt, which I've been working on for over a year. All those delicious little hexipuffs that go together like honeycomb.

In my quilt, I've been adding things I love in bit by bit. There's a hexipuff in there with the Deathly Hallows symbol on it. There's two hexipuffs with butterflies on it, to look like Fluttershy's cutie mark.
There's even an owl in there! I love owls.


No comments:

Post a Comment