You know what? I'm really enjoying knitting these Monsters, I've just completed my 2nd one which is a bit of a Franken-Monster.
I chose to knit the Lurleen the Laundry Monster pattern, form the ever popular and amazing; The Big Book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger.
Back in April I finished a pair of Hermione's Every Day socks in some very attractive Regia sock yarn, and I had leftovers. I've just realised that the yarn was based on a childrens book about sock monsters!
So I used up that for the body, some yarn I'd dyed up for the head, and a lovely little 10g ball of Opal sock yarn for the arms/feet. Now I have to find out this colour way, as it is beautiful.
She has now gotten the nickname "Boob-foot", you only have to look at the photos to realise why, just the way the yarn striped.