Thursday, 12 July 2012

Monster Mash!

As if Lurleen wasn't enough, I knit two more of the little critters over the weekend. Both are the Baldwin monster pattern from The Big Book of Knitted Monsters by Rebecca Danger.

The first one I have named 'Spitfire' and he's knit out of some Woolhunter Outback Sock in Red Hot Chilli Mama that I found on ebay. I love it, the colour changes, how warm it is, everything.

The second is Zombeh, a zombie monster for Craig, he saw me knitting Spitfire and just wanted one too. You can probably see that it's knit in the same yarn as Lurleen's head, it's some yarn I dyed up myself with food colouring.

I didn't think much of the yarn in the skein, but once I started knitting it my whole perspective on it changed.

All four monsters are just chillin', I swear they move around in the night, plotting ways to steal cookies, I don't really blame them for that.

1 comment:

  1. they look great but i think they could use some of my monster friends as friends hehe ;)